It’s Just Medicine!
Every Saturday, from 4-5pm, we invite you to tune into KOKC (95.3 FM and 1520 AM) and to connect with Dagwood & Fish, as they present a wide range of topics and engage in detailed discussions related to the medical cannabis industry in Oklahoma. It’s Just Medicine is your chance to learn about the many healing properties and positive benefits of the cannabis plant.
The topics for discussion on It’s Just Medicine change weekly.
Here’s the program list for past and coming weeks:
Click on the links to listen to the episodes
- Saturday March 23, @4pm: What can Medical Marijuana do for me?
- Saturday March 30, @4pm: Veterans/PTSD testimonials.
- Saturday April 6, @4pm: Grower Forum, both Home Growers and Commercial.
- Saturday April 13, @4pm: The Truth about Marijuana Prohibition.
- Saturday April 20, @4pm: What are the possibilities of Recreational / Adult use in Oklahoma?
- Saturday April 27, @4pm: Oklahoma and Hemp for CBD Flower & Isolate
- Saturday May 4, @4pm: The Monthly Grow Show – 1st Saturday of Each Month
- Saturday May 11, @4pm: Veteran Forum – Special Guest TBA
- Saturday May 18, @4pm: Click to listen
- Saturday June 1: The Grow Segment with Keith or Tanya
- Friday June 7: Veteran’s Forum
- Tuesday June 11: Common misconceptions about extracts and vape cartridges
If you’re unable to tune into the live show on Saturdays, don’t worry. You can listen to every program of It’s Just Medicine via podcast. Just visit the KOKC website, and download the podcast you want to catch up on.
Red River Cannabis Coalition
VISIT THE DISPENSARY
When Dagwood & Fish aren’t talking about cannabis on the weekly It’s Just Medicine radio spot, they’re devoting their time to managing the Red River Cannabis Coalition (R2C2 for short), a medical cannabis dispensary in Oklahoma like no other. Not only does it offer a wide range of cannabis products, but it also grows its own flower and boasts a proprietary strain, aptly named Dagwood. For more information, or to try the healing benefits of the cannabis plant for yourself, visit the R2C2 website.
“Cannabis heals. So tune in, and listen up, because Dagwood & Fish are here to set things straight.
Remember… It’s Just Medicine.”
LISTEN TO THE LATEST EPISODES